Service Desk – Controlling Expert
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Services active
View all jobs Service Desk – Controlling Expert active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz.
Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Service Desk –Controlling Expert role provides an overview and set-up of the Controlling Center of Competence from a content perspective, defining processes in scope for the 1stand 2ndlevel support teams.
- Analyze existing processes, activities, tasks and cluster them in dedicated areas of responsibility
- Propose processes for 1stand 2ndlevel support integration
- Create and maintain all functional and technical system documentation, as well as the policies related to the tools and processes in scope.
- Contribute to the development of functional/technical requirements based on Finance, Controlling and Business Team needs.
- Processes cases and tasks for 1stlevel support
- Managing the controlling helpdesk and solve escalation topics with the help of dedicated teams, depending on the topic of the query.
- Provides support if the tools and processes designed don`t work as per procedures
- Identifies and drives process optimization + standardization for Service Desk topics
- Works in SAP and Service Now and other dedicated company tools
- Controls the relevant Desktop procedures for Service Desk to be up to date
- Liaises with other Business units and departments and fosters good relationships
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics or Finance)
- Relevant work experience in Project Management, Finance, Controlling or Consulting (more than 3 years)
- Fluent in English is a must
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint), SAP and Service Now
- Self-starter and autonomous work attitude
- Transition experience it`s a plus
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic finance and controlling environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong analytical and structured mindset
- Customer and service-oriented demeanor
- Strong background in Finance and Controlling
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
Fixed Benefits - We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal wellbeing and professional growth.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
FlexiBenefits - We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring your proper work-life balance.
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.