Global Mobility Consultant
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz.
Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Global Mobility team (based in Allianz SE, the Group’s headquarter in Munich) is managing all international assignments globally from beginning to the end, consulting on all cross-border related topics and ensuring tax, social security and immigration compliance. The Global Mobility Consultant (based in Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch) is responsible for handling requests from Allianz employees located in different entities to perform cross-border remote work from outside their country of employment. To a certain degree, the assessments for cross-border remote work will be automated via a self-service tool for employees. However, a large amount of cases –both temporary and permanent –will require an individual case assessment based on the criteria as set out in the Allianz Global Guidance for Cross-Border Remote Work (i.e. such as permanent establishment risk,corporate income tax, personal income tax, social security etc.). The Global Mobility Consultant is responsible for conducting these individual case assessments and providing a recommendation to the responsible HR managers in the Allianz entities. In addition, the Global Mobility Consultant ensures that the self-assessment tool gets updated based on the learnings from the individual case assessments as well as knowledge sharing on cross-border remote work among the different Allianz entities.
Definition: Cross-Border remote work refers to employees, who work remotely outside the country of employment, in a temporary or permanent setup (excluding business travels or international assignments of employees).
- Assessing individual requests to work remotely from another country –both temporary as well as permanent cases;
- Ensuring full compliance of cross-border remote work requests based on the criteria as set out in the Allianz Global Guidance for Remote Cross-Border Work (i.e. Corporate Income Tax, Personal Income Tax, Social Security, Immigration etc.);
- Providing HR managers in the different Allianz entities with a recommendation on the approval or rejection of cross-border remote work requests as well as advising on possible solutions and risk mitigation;
- Managing vendors/consultants in case external assessments need to be done (i.e. gathering the required information from the Allianz entities, advising on the scope of the assessment, supporting with the approvals needed) and translating the external assessment for the HR managers in the Allianz entities by giving a clear guidance on the outcome and solution;
- Ensuring learnings from the single case assessments are captured and the logic of the self- assessment tool is updated accordingly;
- Knowledge sharing across the Allianz entities (HR) to ensure improvement of processes and adjustments of risk levels.
- 5-7 years of experience in global mobility or an area related to cross-border work i.e. business travel compliance (in-house or Big 4);
- Experience with assessing and implementing cross-border work solutions;
- Broad knowledge in different assessment criteria for cross-border work (International Corporate Tax, Personal Income Tax, Social Security, Immigration etc.).
- Tax or legal qualifications are highly preferred;
- Outstanding motivation and resilience;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Curious and result driven nature;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to connect with multiple stakeholders and get his/ her tasks done with independence;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate complex technical matters (external assessments) into common language and make it easily understandable for non- experts;
- Good command of Microsoft Office products (especially Excel, PowerPoint);
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
Fixed Benefits - We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal wellbeing and professional growth.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
FlexiBenefits - We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring your proper work-life balance.
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.