Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 5000 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Compliance Experts provides support and advice for Allianz Technology SE in establishment, implementation and maintenance of an effective compliance program for AZ Technology SE and its majority owned affiliates to advise on how to comply with rules and regulations and prevent and detect illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
- Managing the global design and implementation of the Allianz Compliance Programs with particular focus on, but not limited to, Regulatory Compliance, Capital Markets, Economic Sanctions and Anti-Financial Crimes
- Conducting trainings to improve the understanding of policies and standards related to the respective Compliance Programs, and of the regulatory environment
- Steering the global Compliance Assurance of Risk & Effectiveness Program
- Leading and conducting Compliance Reviews as part of the Allianz Group Compliance Quality Assurance Program including the design, implementation and effectiveness testing of processes and controls
- Defining remedial actions to mitigate identified compliance risks, and tracking of their timely resolution
- Participating in the annual review of the System of Governance and of the Corporate Rule Book regarding all Compliance Policies and Standards
- Ensure that investigations are carried out in line with legal, compliance policy and regulatory requirements
- Provide continuous support and training for global Compliance community
- Provides guidance, direction and oversight to assure adherence to export control regulations and sponsoring agency policies and procedures related to export controls (research, and classify software, hardware, or 3rd party products, and submit classification requests to relevant government agencies)
- Disseminates information and develops procedures to facilitate compliance with export control regulations (developing and executing Export Compliance Awareness trainings, developing and implementing compliance processes and procedures)
- Conducts export control reviews of services and technologies and restricted party screenings (the most important task)
- Assists in the determination of export license requirements
- Submits export license, commodity jurisdiction, advisory opinion and classification requests to federal agencies (relevant foreign trade authorities)
- Analyze contractual and other documents to ensure compliance with export control requirements and company policy, including the need to obtain export licenses
- Monitor legislative and regulatory developments to track changes related to international trade, summarize them in briefings and information packages and prepare action plans.
- Strong academic background (master/university diploma or degree in information security, economics, legal, Export Administration Regulations or similar disciplines)
- Experience with EU &/or non-EU export regulations
- Experience with both hardware and software products, parts and components classifications
- Experience with investigating and researching companies and individuals for sanctions risks
- Experience in preparing and presenting compliance trainings to large groups
- At least 3 years’ experienceof working in Compliance (alternatively in governance and/or audit/export control areas)
- Understanding of the requirements of the Solvency II
- A good understanding of process & control design and re-engineering principles
- Proven experience in risk analysis and controls frameworks, excellent organization, project management and documentation skills
- Compliance certifications is desired and will be a strong advantage
- Proven command of the English language (verbal and written), German is a plus
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey compliance and corporate governance issues effectively
- Awareness of the business impact, the need for and justification of compliance and corporate governance
- Ability to communicate and explain the context of need for control, regulations etc. and the benefits of taking action
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.