Customer Care Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Enel active
View all jobs Customer Care Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Enel este o companie prestigioasă care are ambiție și îmbrățișează schimbarea! Având o direcție clară de a sprijini tranziția energetică și a fi un model de organizatie sustenabilă, a luat și măsuri concrete și sistematice prin care contribuie la această schimbare tectonică pe care industria energiei o traversează în prezent.
E o oportunitate extraordinară să lucrezi în energie în această eră a tranziției energetice, iar împreună avem șansa să contribuim în România la obiective precum decarbonizarea prin energie verde, mobilitate electrică, eficiență energetică, economie circulară, inovație, digitalizare, toate acestea urmând principiul creării de valoare în comun, împreună cu comunitățile pe care le servim.
Company: Enel X Way Romania
Location: Day Tower (Bucharest)
Contract type: indefinite period
What are your prerequisites?
- Bachelor degree is requested but not mandatory; can be in obtainment;
- Some previous working experience in customer care related jobs is required, in fields such as: Caring/Customer support agent; Team lead Caring, etc;
- Medium knowledge of MS Office pack, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good command of English language, both verbal and written;
- Knowledge of Italian would be a plus;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Fast learner, able to think outside the box;
- Problem solver and analytical thinking;
- Effectiveness in working with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Manages and monitors all customer care activity and manages the contractual relation with Contact Center subcontractor;
- Provides support to team lead and caring agents such as: onboarding, support with on-going activities, general notices regarding overall activity, evaluations, reporting, trainings (functional and related to processed in the systems used);
- Colects feedback on systems improvement from team lead and caring agents in order to improve the quality of the services;
- Carries out activity and progress reports and analysis of systems improvements projects to support the proper functioning of the customer care activity, as well as the authorization and involvement of stakeholders;
- Provides software and technical support for implemented solutions;
- Manages and monitors the activity related to customer orders;
- Carries out reporting activity for global integration purposes;
- Collaborates with other departments and/or companies within the ENEL group, as well as with third parties to ensure the efective functionality of the customer care activity and projects.
What we have to offer:
- Be part of the Energy Transition Revolution: Making clean electrification possible;
- Be part of the Enel Group family, Enel being one of the top Utilities companies in the world;
- Professional development opportunities also in other countries;
- International working environment and travel opportunities;
- Soft Skills and Technical Training;
- Hybrid working model (Office/SmartWorking);
- The integration program in a professional, young and dynamic team;
- Paid medical subscription to a private network of clinics;
- Special offers from our partners;
- Extra days off (Electrician day, Employee's birthday).
What else do you need to know?
We inform you that all applications received will be treated confidentially. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications being kept in the Enel database for a period not exceeding one year.
Who we are:
Enel X Way Romania is part of a multinational energy company, one of the world’s leading integrated electricity and gas operators as well as one of the leading producers of green energy. We work across all 5 continents, we are approximatelypeople from all around the world.
Innovation, Trust, Proactivity and Responsibility are the core values of our Organization. We are always looking for different perspectives, ideas and points of view. Enel is a multigenerational company, characterized by the values of diversity and inclusion. Each person is important to us, independently from their gender, age, nationality, ability or any other form of diversity or specificity. Here you will find all the support you need to adapt and achieve performance. Because in ENEL differences become opportunities!
We are a people focused Company and we work to empower all our colleagues through development programs and lifelong learning. We promote work flexibility recognizing the importance of well-being and work-life balance. Find out more about our initiatives on our website.