Czech HR Helpdesk Role in Bucharest!
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Czech HR Helpdesk Role in Bucharest! active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Minimum of high school degree
• 1-2 years contact center experience would be preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills of Czech and English
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
• Proficient in computer usage and Basic knowledge on MS Office (MSExcel, MS-Word etc)
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
• Respond to customer queries through calls & emails
• Maintain tickets/ cases (logs) for each conversation. Ensure proper documentation & follow-up
• Ensure timely and accurate service delivery & adherence to agreed performance levels (SLA's, customer satisfaction etc)
• Stay up to date on client and process updates
• Adhere to customer service routines & attendance policies
• Provide excellent employee support through calls & emails
• Christmas bonus
• Relocation Assistance
• Medical subscription
• Life insurance
• Annual merit salary increase based on performance,
Monthly budget for Flexible
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.