Drivability and Performance Specialist
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical field such as Road vehicle engineering or Mechanical engineering;
• Good knowledge of the English language (intermediate level) and French language (intermediate level would be a plus);
• Experience with computer programs (INCA, MDA, DDT2000);
• Driving license category B, minimum 1-year experience.
A typical day might include the following:
• Performing the test and analysis activities from the point of view of performance and management satisfaction;
• Responsible for validating the calibration developed for the engine ECU to comply with the specifications and performance.
• Planning, with the possible assistant or the Local Technical Leader, activities of the project planning and reports the level of progress;
• Making the test reports;
• Participating in the instrumentation of the means of testing with the necessary equipment (ETAS, accelerometers, etc.);
• Participating in project progress meetings organized by the Project Manager;
• Ensuring that the supports and means of testing/validation are available before starting a campaign;
• Applying the standards of the profession, participating in their evolution, and developing new standards.