Senior SDET Engineer
Role Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- Supervises a team, allocates tasks to team members and co-ordinate work of other team members to successfully implement the end-to-end testing in the software development life cycle.
- Manages and leads end-to-end testing delivery and activities in alignment with the organisation's quality standards and strategy to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified business and customer needs.
- Reviews and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and technology strategy.
- Provides line management of a testing team of both technical and non-technical testers.
- Oversees the maintenance of all customer technology solutions, ensuring all issues are resolved on time.
- Develops understanding of LSEG's commercial direction and how quality and technology are a part of this.
- Builds trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders, growing own network and collaborating with other teams.
- Communicates complex / technical information clearly and concisely in an audience-appropriate format.
-approx. 5 years experience in Selenium and Java please
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- ISTQB Core Advanced/Test Management Certified or equivalent
- Exhibits Test Management and Line Management experience in manual, test automation or performance testing resources
- Exhibits Test Management experience in entire software development life cycle, software quality assurance and one programming language, preferably in multi-tiered applications.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.