Enterprise Monitoring Backup Engineer
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management – a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. We’ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing – all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.Requirements
What we expect from you:
- Fluent English (reading/writing/speaking);
- Advanced user or administrative level with the following areas: Windows OS 2012(r2)/2016/2019;
- Practical knowledge of TCP/IP (OS, firewalls configuration) and networking configuration/troubleshooting (NAT, ports, DHCP, DNS);
- SQL Server Administration and Maintenance;
- Previous experience or good understanding of virtualization technologies: VMware ESX(i), Microsoft Hyper-V;
- Following experience would be considered as a plus:
o Microsoft Exchange server administration
o SAN administration
o Database engines (SQL/Oracle)
o Deep log analysis
o Wireshark (tcpdump)
o Application performance analysis.
- Benefit from excellent rewards & competitive compensation;
- Welcome bonus in the amount of 2 monthly gross salaries;
- Premium private health insurance modules for you and your children;
- Personal time off plan to reward your loyalty, and additional 24 working hours for volunteering activities;
- Meal vouchers;
- Create your own benefits package including access to more than 5000 choices;
- Grow your career with ongoing training programs, online learning platforms, Bookster, and many other programs helping you to develop your knowledge and skills set;
- Feel Veeamazing with our wellness program, company-sponsored activities & organized team sports;
- International environment with culturally diverse atmosphere and exposure to large projects.
- Enjoy modern facilities & free refreshments like snacks, fruit, and delicious coffee.
Your tasks will include:
- Handling new cases according to the Veeam Service Level Agreement (SLA); providing initial support, diagnosing problems and determining the need for escalation;
Fortifying client relationships focused on 100% customer satisfaction;
Documenting all customer interactions (emails, calls, etc.) accurately and within SLA in our CRM tool;
Ensuring proper and consistent communication of issue status to customers, sales representatives and senior engineers;
Performing troubleshooting and analysis, including log file investigation.