Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 5500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Controlling Expert role contributes to forecast, plan and analysis of the financial performance of the company, supports decision making by providing useful and relevant information to senior leadership and the board of directors in driving and managing the business, assuring the strategic objectives of the business through evaluation of business cases.
- Serving as main contact for all controlling and financial topics
- Proactively steering the P&L and cost measures
- Coordinate the yearly planning process
- Monthly forecasting of financial figures
- Compare historical results against forecasts, and perform variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
- Support the cost center controlling and financial processes by tracking the time and costs
- Controlling of service provider contracts and follow up (all necessary tasks incl. PR, PO and SIO process in Ariba; Tracking Actual vs. PO/SIO values)
- Assisting in designing, developing and implementing effective controlling tools and procedures
- Preparing financial reports/presentations for the management team
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in Controlling in an international environment
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics or Financials and Accounting)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel-create dashboards, pivot, financial formulas, PowerPoint)
- Profound knowledge of SAP (SAP CO and FI, SAP BO, SAP BW)
- Fluent English written and spoken (Additional languages preferred)
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Knowledge of Ariba and Service Now is plus
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling environment
- “Taking ownership” behavior and ability to discuss eye to eye with peers
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Quick perception
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong analytical and structured mindset
- Customer and service oriented demeanor
- Self-confidence or ability to handle stress and challenging timely work requests
- Team player with all stakeholders
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways