Service desk analyst
We, Operative, are a world leading revenue accelerant for media companies around the globe.
No other software company in AdTech space, brings a comparable depth of experience to create truly innovative software that performs across all platforms, revenue models and business units. We provide software-based solutions which help clients manage advertisements both in the linear (TV) and digital space. We have been in the market for over two decades and have 1100+ employees with 12 offices spread across the globe.
Operative is proud to play a pivotal role in the way advertising is bought, sold and managed across media industry.
Operative is looking for a self-motivated candidate to join our Service Desk team that operates round the clock. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work with multinational teams displaying patience, flexibility, and attention to detail.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in rotating shifts including nights and weekends
- Serve as the first point of contact for external and internal customers seeking technical assistance via ticketing, email, and phone requests
- Determine the best solution or escalation based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Execute Severity 1 (show-stopper) procedures that requires notifying the on-call support developer/customer support to investigate the issue
- Maintain accurate service records
- Contribute to the support knowledge base
- Internal support tasks as requested
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English Proficiency)
- A ‘can do’ attitude with strong follow-through habits
- Willingness to take on whatever tasks are needed to complete the job
- Deadline and detail-oriented, with the ability to juggle multiple customers and projects simultaneously
- Ability to handle challenging customer situations with diplomacy and be cool under pressure
- Ability to gather issue details, identify problems, mediate issues, develop solutions, and implement a course of action
- Ability to analyze customer incidents and recreate possible defects in a simulated environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Prior Help Desk experience
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Bachelors (or similar) required. Students currently pursuing their degree will also be considered
- Technical Degree
- 1+ year(s) experience supporting software with external clients
- Previous experience working within the Media Industry – Digital Advertising, Online Publishing, Interactive Media, Television Broadcasting
- These duties and responsibilities may be changed in accordance with the needs of the Company.
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out any other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of Operative’s objectives.
International exposure (you see why we require fluency in English), great team vibes, career development, completely free access to technical courses and certifications from UDEMY.
Extra Benefits: Private Health Insurance, Gym membership, incentives, gifts and unique Operative awards.