C++ Software Developer - Timisoara
Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
We are looking for bright, fresh, and enthusiastic minds who are eager to join our team in Timisoara. We are looking for your application as Software Developer, no matter whether you are a mid-level employee or a highly experienced expert. We encourage all persons interested from all over the world, male or female or divers, young in spirit without regard to age.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- Developing new software features to extend our products;
- Lead the development team for a product technically;
- You consider functional safety aspects in design and software construction;
- Shape the product together with the system engineers and product management;
- You clarify requirements with the customer and with external suppliers;
- You ensure the quality of your work products by writing unit tests and by considering static code analysis;
- You analyze system behavior and performance of your work products;
- You work in an agile environment;
- Knowledge/experience in C++ (C++11, templates, clean code, design patterns);
- Good experience in software design (OOP, testability);
- Ideally you have experience in Google Test and in Python;
- Ideally you have basic knowledge in software integration and build management;
- You are familiar with software development processes and the V-model;
- You are familiar with agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban;
- Ideally you have basic knowledge in safety-relevant software development (IS;
- You have an autonomous, proactive, team-oriented and self-reliant way of working combined with a structured and precise working style;
- You are fluent in English or German;
- You have a relevant university degree or a comparable degree;
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.