Working Student in Organizational Assistance, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- Bachelor or master's degree in progress in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or comparable;
- Experience in admin office, basic accounting, data entry would be nice;
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office package;
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel (fast data entry, functions, formatting, charts);
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to positively interact with internal and external partners;
- Positive attitude and pro-activeness;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Trustworthy and professional person who can deal with confidential data;
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- German would consider an advantage, but not mandatory.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for a Working Student in Organizational Assistance to work within our team.
As an "Working Student in Organizational Assistance" you'll be the main point of interest between support departments and the group that you're assigned, providing business support to the functional managers and colleagues. You'll be assigned with standardized processes and tasks in order to fully manage the department from admin office perspective under the supervision of the department assistant.
In your role you will:
- Organize business trips (prepare documentation, flight tickets booking, travel expense reports);
- Support administrative activities (schedule meetings, workshops, team events);
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the department Intranet;
- Responsible for the effective and consistent distribution of information within the team using Bosch communities, e-mail distribution lists and other IT-solutions;
- Procure office supplies, IT-equipment, handling of invoices and other similar activities;
- Support new joiners in the onboarding process;
- Support managers with ad-hoc tasks.