Enel este o companie prestigioasă care are ambiție și îmbrățișează schimbarea! Având o direcție clară de a sprijini tranziția energetică și a fi un model de organizatie sustenabilă, a luat și măsuri concrete și sistematice prin care contribuie la această schimbare tectonică pe care industria energiei o traversează în prezent.
E o oportunitate extraordinară să lucrezi în energie în această eră a tranziției energetice, iar împreună avem șansa să contribuim în România la obiective precum decarbonizarea prin energie verde, mobilitate electrică, eficiență energetică, economie circulară, inovație, digitalizare, toate acestea urmând principiul creării de valoare în comun, împreună cu comunitățile pe care le servim.
Company: Enel X Way Romania
Location: Day Tower (Bucharest)
Contract type: indefinite period
What are your prerequisites?
- Bachelor degree in Power Engineering or related specialties;
- Previous working experience is not required. However, prior working experience in Electrical Engineering would be considered a big plus;
- Medium knowledge of MS Office pack, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good command of English language, both verbal and written;
- Knowledge of Italian would be a plus;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Fast learner, able to think outside the box;
- Skilled at prioritizing and completing deadline sensitive tasks effectively;
- Problem solver and analytical thinking;
- Effectiveness in working with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Monitors the functionality of the charging stations, identifying malfunctions, analyzing data, restoring the functionality of the equipment and providing improvement recommendations;
- Provides software and technical support to customers for implemented solutions;
- Carries out activity and progress reports and analysis of electric mobility projects to support the internal approval process, as well as the authorization and involvement of stakeholders;
- Oversees the implementation of electric mobility solutions (software and hardware products and services) delivered to public and private customers, participating actively to all stages of the implementation;
- Collaborates with other departments and / or companies within the ENEL group, as well as with third parties to ensure the technical feasibility undergoing electric mobility projects;
- Prepares the relevant documentation (analysis, reports etc.) regarding the implementation of electric mobility projects.
Sounds like a perfect job? We have even more to offer:
- Be part of the Energy Transition Revolution: Making clean electrification possible;
- Be part of the Enel Group family, one of the top Utilities companies in the world;
- Professional development opportunities abroad;
- International working environment and travel opportunities;
- Soft Skills and Technical Training;
- The integration program in a professional, young and dynamic team;
- Medical subscription to a network of private clinics;
- Special offers from our collaborators;
- Extra days off and reimbursement of part of the holiday ticket.
What else do you need to know?
We inform you that all applications received will be treated confidentially. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications being kept in the Enel database for a period not exceeding one year.