Embedded Software Developer
- Taking over responsibilities along the configuration and integration of a Basic Software Platform as well as the development and testing of features related to safety based on customer requirements;
- Documentation of software requirements and software design;
- Implementation of new features;
- Validation of new features with unit tests and static code checks;
- Software Integration and integration testing.
- Engineering degree or faculty in progress – Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics or similar;
- Very good command of C, Assembler as a plus;
- Good Know-How of AUTOSAR and CAN standards;
- Experience with VectorTools (CANoe, CANalyzer,CANape), Rhapsody, Lauterbach debugger, Polyspace and / or Tessy;
- Good understanding of microcontroller (e.g. AURIX);
- Fluent in English;
- Independent, systematic and structured working style;
- High communication ability and enjoying working in a team;
- Flexibility and solution-oriented working style are among your strengths.