C++ Software Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Bertrandt Engineering Technologies Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile C++ Software Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
What to expect: Within a team, you are responsible for the development of ADAS functions.
- The work is done in an agile and modern environment. Your activities include: Functional development, starting from client’s requirements, of driving assisting functions like Adaptive Cruise Control or Hands off assist (or other ADAS functions).
- Implementation of new software algorithms with C++.
- Maintenance and refactoring of existing software. Validation and testing on different levels (unit, module, functional, integration, etc.) to confirm and verify the product quality vs. initial requirements.
- Documentation of software requirements, functionality and test results.
- Participation in planning and review meetings.
What you bring along:
- University degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics or similar.
- Experiences in object-oriented programming with C++ in a Linux environment. Ideally, know-how in a scripting language like Python.
- Good command of standard software development tools like Jira, GIT, Jenkins.
- Basic knowledge of bus systems and protocols like Ethernet, CAN and/or Flexray.
- It is considered a plus to have competences in one or more of the following fields: Driving Strategy, Trajectory Planning, Localization, Object Fusion, Machine Learning, Functional Safety.
- Independent, systematic and structured working style. High communication ability and enjoying working in a team.
- Fluently in English, German as a plus.