Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 1000 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support non-profit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Product Design, a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Very good knowledge in UX with a proven track record of user experience design processes and methodologies that illustrates how your work contributed to this success where any experience in the financial industries will stand out
- Good ability in crafting user experiences across a range of digital platforms including web and mobile interfaces translating user and business needs into consumer centric design solutions
- A passion for understanding the latest trends, innovations, and best practices and applying these to your work; you enjoy sharing knowledge and exchanging feedback with others
- Advanced understanding of consumer centric design methodologies and principles
Ability to forget personal biases and listen to feedback in order to get to the 'best' solution possible
- Advanced understanding of design patterns across multiple platforms
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in order to find ways and means to support business goals
- Ability to persuade stakeholders to act in favour of consumer centric design decisions, and to demonstrate, with data, the impact of these decisions
- 1 year temporary contract via Randstad for Philip Morris Trading -
Be a part of a revolutionary change
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We are looking for passionate individuals who yearn for challenges and international work environments able to redefine the experience of our brands through digital.
Your job as a UX/UI architect is to support the team in delivering a best-in class Loyalty program that build brand love and ensures long term retention.
- Create user journeys and flows to represent and optimize user pathways
- Strong use of design methodologies for defining target audience, and user needs
- Aligning with RRP Brand Team & Digital Marketing teams on design strategy
- Collaborating with our Brand Marketing team and Consumer Insights teams to understand user needs
- Conducting or participating at Usability Testing or A/B Tests
- Validating the efficacy of proposed solutions / programs with user testing, data and stakeholder feedback rounds
- Develops, implements and monitors loyalty programs for users (UGC monthly waves, National campaigns, onboarding activities)
- Stay updated on best practices and loyalty programs implemented by competition or other company from FMCG.
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.