Kimball Electronics Romania had the start-up in 2015 as a greenfield investment being owner of its new facility building and new equipment!
As distinctive trait of the company's employees, we are looking for colleagues ready to get out of regular jobs and rather create their own: we are looking for colleagues that are willing to contribute and get involve, are ready to easily slide from one area to another, interested in creating procedural frame and, as a general approach, are not afraid to fail, but either to succeed!
We invite to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests!
- + 3 years experience as Product engineer
- + 2 years experience in Automotive industry
- + 2 years of experience in electronics manufacturing
- Technical studies (Faculty is minimum) and relevant trainings
- Logical and full cycle thinking
- Analytical and synthesis abilities
- Excellent communication skills: technical flow, communication with various roles
- Excellent ability to transpose thinking into actions
- English: advanced level
- PC literate
A. Assures projects, transfer plan and actions
- Ensure that all project inputs /requirements are clearly defined and understood by each party involved in the project (KERO, customer, suppliers, e.g.)
- Asses the feasibility of the proposed design, performance requirements and manufacturing process
- Actively involvement into project transfer and implementation (product area, with specific tasks)
- Identify cost, timing and constraints that must be considered
- Determine assistance required from the customer
- Propose and get approvals for the first release of the Process Flow
- Coordinate all the engineering activities in order to ensure in time line release for production
B. Product engineer owner, full responsibilities
- Set-up role in relationship with other roles in own and other departments (Operations)
- Initiate the ECO/ECR meeting. Follow-up on ECO/ECR closure
- Coordinate all the activities in the line in order to ensure proper approval and implementation of the ECR or ECO
- Manages customer documentation
- Manage the process flow, initiate, define /manage updates
- Provide inputs to the PFMEA and Control Plan
C. Maintain production processes to the world-class and high quality level of performance
- Product making process and conformity
- Product changes
- Customer contact
Kimball Electronics is an equal opportunity employer and gives fair chances to all candidates to the role of interest. Under no circumstances, Kimball Electronics will permit any act of discrimination and lack of dignity in relationship with a candidates. Kimball Electronics will assure a proper recruitment process based on professional competencies and roles and responsibilities of the open job.
Please take kindly notice that only selected candidates will be contacted for further selection stages in any recruitment process.
GDPR – notice for recruitment For recruitment purposes, we may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through actual website and any other channel of communication.
CV / resumes / letters of any kind (intent, recommendation, etc.) that you provide
Information that you provide regarding your contact details
Information that you provide regarding your education, experience, skills, recommendations;
Resumes and letters of intent or any other documents (. diplomas, etc.) that you are choosing freely to upload to your application
Information that you provide in any tools involved in the recruitment purpose (. questionnaires, feedback, or hire process)
For recruitment purposes, we will use the information that you provide in this way:
We will analyze content in order to decide if your candidature can be a good fit for our vacancy
We will use the information to contact you and agree recruitment steps and
We will use the information you are providing for recruitment purposes only
We will process your data in accordance with GDPR legislation and your requirements;
Please take into consideration that by applying to this vacancy, you agree with collecting and processing the personal data that you will freely provide. If you do not agree with the GDPR information mentioned above, we kindly ask you not to apply to this open job.
We would like to thank you in advance for understanding this matter!