Veeam is a leading provider of backup and recovery software for virtual, physical and cloud environments. Different Veeam departments take care of every phase of the solution life cycle: development and testing, implementation through an extensive partner network, and technical support in multiple languages.
Veeam builds products to meet complex backup and data management challenges. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization; Windows, Linux and Unix physical systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers; Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud public clouds; and many other technologies that form the core of modern IT.
Our IT team is like invisible frontline fighters: imperceptibly present everywhere and in everything. Like Atlas, they carry the weight of our world-spanning infrastructure on their shoulders, enabling dozens of Veeam offices to work as one cohesive unit.
We are now looking for System Administrator
Your tasks will include:
- Processing incoming ticket queue (L2+ incidents and CRs, resolve or escalate)
- Processing alerts (troubleshooting, resolve or escalate)
- Partial infrastructure housekeeping (objects termination, internal certificates maintenance)
- Assistance to L3 team in maintaining Production and Test environments
- General AD, DNS, DHCP, DFS, GPO administration
- Maintaining internal documentation. (Confluence)
- Wide variety of internal projects and tasks. (Testing, auditing, deploying new services, etc.
- Paid duty on national holidays
What we expect from you:
- Self-sufficient, proactive and result-oriented
- Good communication skills (in verbal and written language)
- Experienced in Microsoft's Active Directory stack and Windows Server, multi-domain environment
- Experienced in VMware vSphere stack (standalone and vCenter environment)
- Experienced in server hardware deployment and maintenance
- PowerShell fundamentals
- OSI-model and network fundamentals
- Spoken English at least on the Intermediate level
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in shell-scripting (powershell, cmd, bash)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Exchange environment
- Experience with Hyper-V
- Experience with Veeam Backup solutions
- Experience with high-load and/or high-complexity systems (HCI, HA, FT, etc.)
- VMware troubleshooting experience
- Network/Linux administration background
RequirementsWhat you can expect from us:
- Benefit from excellent rewards & competitive compensation.
- Premium private health insurance modules for you and your children.
- Personal time off plan to reward your loyalty, and additional 24 working hours for volunteering activities.
- Meal vouchers.
- Create your own benefits package including access to more than 5000 choices.
- Grow your career with ongoing training programs, online learning platforms, Bookster, and many other programs helping you to develop your knowledge and skills set.
- Feel Veeamazing with our wellness program, company-sponsored activities & organized team sports.
- International environment with culturally diverse atmosphere and exposure to large projects.
- Enjoy modern facilities & free refreshments like snacks, fruit, and delicious coffee.