Accountant - Record to Report - Senior Process Associate with English
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
Now we offer the Work from anywhere option which give you the opportunity to work remote permanently for Genpact!
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
We are inviting applications for the role of an Accountant - Record to Report - Senior Process Associate with English!
The Operational Controllership team provides support for our client’s financial activities for our affiliates across 31 countries in Europe, working closely with the local/regional business controllership teams.
Service scope includes preparatory and closing activities in areas like Compensation & Benefit, Supply Chain, Cash & Banking and Intercompany, which is a phenomenal opportunity to have an extensive overview of accounting for a global company.
• Written and verbal proficiency in English
• Accounting experience in a multi-gap environment
• First experience of closing the books, ideally in an international environment or in the R2R function of an SSC
• Ability to learn/ understand processes quickly and adhere to them accurately
• Flexible approach with a good team spirit
• Effective interpersonal & communication skills and highly professional style when dealing with client Country affiliates auditors
• Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
• Compliance & controllership attitude
• Numerate with a good eye for detail
• Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook
• Effective interpersonal skills and highly professional style when taking care of country affiliates & business partners
• Highly organized with consistent track record to meet commitments
• Able to prioritize / re-organize to work through roadblocks
• Is comfortable to execute through uncertainty and adopt change in response to new information.
• Computer Literacy: MS Office, particularly Excel
• ERP system (Oracle or SAP)
• Statutory knowledge
• ACCA certificate
• A second European language is an advantage
• Manage and perform US GAAP general accounting activities on behalf of local client Businesses
• Perform activities required for month-end closing (preparing and posting Manual Journal Entry, running reports, performing balance sheet and P&L reconciliation according to the respective business deadlines
• Perform monthly and quarterly account reconciliation according to Genpact/client Policies
• Build and maintain good working relationship with the local operation and controllership team
• Support the statutory team providing details for preparation of statutory accounts for the respective client Business
• Support to be provided to External and Internal auditors
• Understand Genpact Policies and ensure that all accounting processes are in line with Genpact regulations and principles
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact professional tranings and great career development opportunities
• Friendly work environment (Best Office Award 2015)
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical center, all conveniently located on the office campus
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www. genpact. com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.