Customer Support ENGINEER with English
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
On behalf of our partner, a multinational technology company, that design, develop and sell telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics, we are looking for Customer Support ENGINEERS for their "Digital Power Department". Our Client`s mission is to bring digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent word. The Company offers leading Smart PV solutions and will continue to innovate and enable renewable energy to empower each individual, home and organization.
- Key Attributes:Good customer relationship management skills;
- Ability to absorb and then fully communicate technical information and data;
- Approachable, adaptable and solution-orientated;
- Very organized, reliable and consistent;
- Tenacious, Dedicated and Self-sufficient;
- Ability to co-operate and work with peoples from different cultures;
- Availability to work on shifts if necessary.
- Fluency in English;
- At least 1 year of experience in customer support field is mandatory requested;
- Being interested/ motivated to learn more about power electronics;
- Graduate of a Polytechnics University - nice to have.
Required Experience - nice to have:
- Experience of reading and understanding electrical schematic diagrams and specifications with the ability to pick out and interpret relevant information;
- Good Understanding of PV plant structures, roof top structures;
- Multi-skilled in both the theoretical and practical aspects of electrical work.
- Provide after-sales assistance for the Solar products developed by the client, by phone and by mail, to the customers from Europe, Australia, North America, MEA;
- Onsite support in case of major or critical problems that can’t be solved by customer or local subcontractor according to SLA Responsible for Network Upgrade/Swap according to the team planning;
- Responsibilities include but not limited to: Monitoring, updating Quality analysis and improvement processes.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
-Weekly fruit day;
-Life time learning environment and tools.
If you are interested in this employment opportunity, we invite you to apply.