Technical Engineer - Project Management
_VOIS (Vodafone Intelligent Solutions) is a strategic arm of Vodafone Group Plc, creating value and enhancing quality and efficiency across 28 countries, and operating from 6 locations: Albania, Egypt, Hungary, India, Romania, and the UK.
Over 26,000 highly skilled individuals are dedicated to being Vodafone Group’s partner of choice for talent, technology, and transformation. We deliver the best services across IT, Care, Business Intelligence Services, HR, Finance, Supply Chain, HR Operations, and many more. Established in 2006, _VOIS has evolved into a global, multi-functional organisation, a Centre of Excellence for Intelligent Solutions focused on adding value and delivering business outcomes for Vodafone.
_VOIS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate differences and we welcome and value diverse people and insights. We believe that being authentically human and inclusive powers our employees’ growth and enables them to create positive impact for themselves and society. We do not discriminate based upon age, colour, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, and national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
• Very good knowledge of OSS / BSS architecture and solutions
• Very good knowledge of process & project management methodologies (e.g. Prince2)
• Strong stakeholder management and excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Goal and team-oriented working method within virtual teams, high level of empathy and cultural awareness to interface with multi-national clients
• Distinct conceptual and analytical thinking and working.
• Very good command of English, both verbally and written
• University degree in computer science, telecommunications or equivalent
• At least 5 years professional experience in telecommunication or IT
• Proven track record in managing large and complex projects and programs
• Experience with Network Element Management solutions in physical and virtual environments
• Accountable for design, development and deployment of systems and complex and versatile solutions across the European markets and Group functions in line with business needs and the domain's and vertical's strategy.
• Accountable to manage the entire lifecycle of the systems and solutions in area of accountability, including identification of technical synergy potentials and derivation of recommendations for action.
• Selects and coordinates external suppliers for the design, development and implementation phase and effective control and steer of those suppliers.
• Continuous alignment of business strategies with solution & product roadmap and active consultancy of business stakeholders.
• Design concepts to modernise, harmonise and consolidate systems in scope across the markets and actively promotes reuse of strategic solutions to drive efficiency gain and cost reduction.
• On time delivery within approved budget for all projects concerning systems in scope
• Timely accurate reporting of all regional projects; prevent roadblocks by early identifying and raising issues
• Contributes with his knowledge to the further development of the architectural framework and guidelines. Close collaboration with the Design Authorities across domains as well as with E2E Design Authority and Group Cyber Security to ensure solutions' compliance with design guidelines and principles
• WFH - Hybrid approach
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!