Accounts Receivable Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SUSTAINALYTICS active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
For more than 25 years, Sustainalytics has focused on delivering high-quality, analytical environmental, social and governance (ESG) research, ratings and data to institutional investors and companies.
Our research is empowering world’s leading institutional investors to identify, understand, and manage risks and opportunities from an ESG perspective.
Our Corporate Solutions unit works with hundreds of companies and their financial intermediaries to help them consider sustainability in policies, practices, and capital projects.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
• Professional qualification in Accounting and/or Finance;
• A minimum of 2 years finance and accounting experience in a multinational organization;
• Good knowledge of accounting principles, tax legislation and operational processes;
• Relevant experience working across multiple accounting software platforms and related processes. Experience with SalesForce, Oracle R12, Microsoft Dynamics and Navision a plus;
• Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and/or other internal control principles is a plus;
• Meticulousness, analytical and attentiveness to detail;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Proficiency in English is a must (i.e. level C1); however relevant language skills across our markets in EMEA would be an advantage;
• Ability to work independently and proactively in an international team;
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Work with global sales and finance share service teams to generate client invoices using a variety of applications;
• Manage collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts; and escalating unresolved issues or critical risks to management;
• Research, track and resolve customer chargebacks as needed;
• Analyse aging reports to identify trends and patterns causing missed collections;
• Collaborate with our Sales and Account Managers to solve problems identified through the analysis;
• Update financial data to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available for stakeholder decision making;
• Assist with weekly/monthly reports and other accounting projects as needed.
The Regional Shared Services (RSS) team is responsible for administering Morningstar’s finance and accounting processes across the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will ensure that our organization generates invoices; receives timely collections for services to clients; and reviews results to ensure amounts are accurately reported. Additionally, the Accounts Receivable Specialist should understand the risks associated with his/her assigned duties and should work with the team to improve outcomes. The role will report to the Quote-to-Cash Financial Reporting Manager and will be based in Timisoara, Romania. This position works closely with the EMEA Sales and Product teams, EMEA Regional Finance Teams, Global Quote-to-Cash Process Owners, and other global-cross functional teams as appropriate.