Junior Technical Training Specialist
TBI Bank is a next-generation bank whose ambitious goal is to become a digital bank with a wide range of online and mobile solutions for consumer finance and lending to small and medium-sized enterprises. Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient banks in the last 4 years (Capital K10). We currently serve customers in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Denmark & Poland.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story? If yes please check our job adds below.
Since you are reading this, you probably are interested in making a difference in digital banking. How about taking a superstar role in TBI HR Team as Junior Technical Training Specialist?
You’ll get the opportunity to be part of something cool and meaningful for your colleagues such as develop & update induction; organize & deliver trainings …. and get a premium seat on OUR TBI HR Team. 😊
What do we want from you?
· To be passionate in helping others to become better at what they do;
· At least 1 year experience in successfully changing other’s behaviors via F2F and online training solutions ;
· To have very good organizational and time management skills;
· To have very good communication skills in English.
What you’ll do as Junior Technical Training Specialist?
· Develop/ update Induction/Products/Processes/Systems video trainings and tutorials;
· Administer our e-learning training platform – Next Gen Learning Space;
· Participate in designing and delivering F2F and online soft skills learning solutions (sales, communication, presentation, leadership);
· Monitor training effectiveness and measure behavioral changes as a result of the training programs;
· Organize trainings logistics and prepare reports.
In return, we will give you:
· Opportunity to be a part of growing organization where you can see the difference you made;
· Participation in various projects, trainings & courses;
· Medical insurance (Regina Maria);
· The benefits of a Fresh Fruits Office Program;
· Friendly environment and a team of passionate multinational professionals. Don't be surprised if you speak to 16+ nationalities @ TBI Bank!
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.