Soft Collection Officer
TBI Bank is a next-generation bank whose ambitious goal is to become a digital bank with a wide range of online and mobile solutions for consumer finance and lending to small and medium-sized enterprises. Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient banks in the last 4 years (Capital K10). We currently serve customers in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Denmark & Poland.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story? If yes please check our job adds below.
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
We are looking across the country for a colleague to join our Collection Department.
If you are in Bucharest or any other city in the country and you like to be part of a young and full of energy team, you are invited to join us.
Professional qualities :
- High school degree;
- Experience in the financial-banking sector;
- Experience in debt collection, analysis, anti-fraud at least 1 year;
- Advanced knowledge in operating P.C.
- MSOffice (excel, word, internet).
- Very good communication and negotiation skills;
- You are persevering and persuasive in achieving your goals;
- Natural and strong motivation in achieving goals;
- Self-motivated person;
- Customer orientation;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Analytical sense and initiative in making decisions quickly and correctly depending on the situations encountered.
- Contact customers via e-mail/phone/fax and initiate collection activities;
- Reporting / Investigating suspected fraud identified in daily activity;
- Collaborates with all the company's departments in order to achieve the individual objective, as well as to solve the cases encountered in the collection activity;
- Provide necessary information of credit worthiness to customer service when required;
- Establishes, through negotiation, short payment terms, according to the strategy at department level;
- Manage the customer portfolio within the agreed credit terms and credit limits;
- Meet cash collection targets keep up-to-date; Using all collection tools (phone, SMS, email, travel) in order to achieve the target.
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
- Working environment based on openness and team work; Modern office facility with excellent location (Str. Putul lui Zamfir, nr. 8-12);
- Opportunity to work from home according to the team level schedule;
- Health subscription at Regina Maria;
- The benefits of a Fresh Fruits Office Program.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.