Senior Platforms Engineer-RHEL,Shell Script,IAC,Devops
- Manage, deliver and monitor key improvements to the currently installed systems and infrastructure
- Drive enhancements and upgrades to the environment from conception through to implementation
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Provide an advanced level of support to the existing environment
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Maintain CI/CD pipelines to automate routine build and testing activities
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower human intervention time on any tasks
- Work with an issue/problem management system to ensure services are provided according to relevant SLA(s)
- Escalate risks and issues and provide status reports for management
- Write and maintain appropriate documentation for manual and automated processes
- Understand existing complex environments and be able to easily identify problem areas and undertake successful implementations to resolve and/or mitigate
- Be part of an out of hours / weekend on-call rota
- Perform weekend work (e.g. patching, upgrades, VM migrations) as required
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.