TBI Bank is a next-generation bank whose ambitious goal is to become a digital bank with a wide range of online and mobile solutions for consumer finance and lending to small and medium-sized enterprises. Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient banks in the last 4 years (Capital K10). We currently serve customers in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Denmark & Poland.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story? If yes please check our job adds below.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If yes, we are looking for an Accountant to join our Team !
Skills and competencies required:
- Flexibility, Agility, Passion, Self-motivation, Integrity;
- Ability to organize its own activity and prioritize;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team incl. take on new tasks with high level of responsibility;
- Excellent research & analytical skills with attention to detail;
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a tight deadline driven environment; -
- Focus on process improvement ;
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
Work experience and education:
- Education in Accounting/Finance (Degree equivalent);
- 2+ years of progressive experience in Financial function;
- Accounting knowledge, legislative knowledge in the field of accounting; understanding & applying financial control;
- MS Office - Excel (medium/advanced) ;
- Experience in using complex financial & operational management applications .
What you get to do in this role:
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded ;
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices ;
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations ;
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines ;
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, revenues etc. as assigned ;
- Post bank statements entries in accounting system ;
- Assist senior controllers in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings ;
- Assist with other accounting projects .
In return, we will give you:
- Opportunity to be a part of growing organization where you can see the difference you made!
- Competitive Salary A friendly environment & team of passionate multinational professionals. Don’t be surprised if you talk to 16+ nationalities @ TBI Bank!
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.