Kimball Electronics Romania had the start-up in 2015 as a greenfield investment being owner of its new facility building and new equipment!
As distinctive trait of the company's employees, we are looking for colleagues ready to get out of regular jobs and rather create their own: we are looking for colleagues that are willing to contribute and get involve, are ready to easily slide from one area to another, interested in creating procedural frame and, as a general approach, are not afraid to fail, but either to succeed!
We invite to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests!
- University studies finalized;
- + 2 years of experience in Planning;
- + 1 year of experience in EMS field, ideally with and exposure to manufacturing;
- Excellent organizing & planning skills, result oriented, finalist profile;
- Computer/systems skills – SAP and Advanced Excel;
- BOM and routing knowledge, ERP system;
- High abilities in planning and problem solving;
- Awareness and ownership of a quality costs-effective approach;
- Independence with a “hand-on” initiative;
- Ownership and drive change;
- Always willing to assist, assertive while enlisting cooperation;
- Business partner and team player.
Main areas of responsibility
- Identify, coordinate and resolve supply/demand conflicts such as BOM, routing, and material issues (eg.: PPV, excess, shortages, etc.).
- Maintain all forms of customer demand. This includes PO’s, risk buys with appropriate sign offs, and forecast (approved by PM).
- Proactively analyze material availability so that shop orders can be released according to plan.
- Facilitate materials movement to finished goods (provide daily ship schedule).
- Assist in customer consigned material cycle counts, where applicable.
- Coordinate Engineering Change activity in the materials area within production to ensure timely changes occur based on customer request.
- Provide weekly and monthly performance measurements and communicate to the business. Drive Load vs Commit process.
- Create and support the Production Scheduling for the assigned account (customer) to fulfil customer shipment requirements.
- Pursue continuous process improvements.
- Assist program management, with customer contact and discussion of product build and delivery status.
- Validation of customer purchase orders to quote and entering and maintaining the customer order within the ERP system.
- Provide order acknowledgements and “BEST” delivery dates to the customer.
Kimball Electronics is an equal opportunity employer and gives fair chances to all candidates to the role of interest. Under no circumstances, Kimball Electronics will permit any act of discrimination and lack of dignity in relationship with a candidates. Kimball Electronics will assure a proper recruitment process based on professional competencies and roles and responsibilities of the open job.
Please take kindly notice that only selected candidates will be contacted for further selection stages in any recruitment process.
GDPR – notice for recruitment For recruitment purposes, we may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through actual website and any other channel of communication.
CV / resumes / letters of any kind (intent, recommendation, etc.) that you provide
Information that you provide regarding your contact details
Information that you provide regarding your education, experience, skills, recommendations;
Resumes and letters of intent or any other documents (. diplomas, etc.) that you are choosing freely to upload to your application
Information that you provide in any tools involved in the recruitment purpose (. questionnaires, feedback, or hire process)
For recruitment purposes, we will use the information that you provide in this way:
We will analyze content in order to decide if your candidature can be a good fit for our vacancy
We will use the information to contact you and agree recruitment steps and
We will use the information you are providing for recruitment purposes only
We will process your data in accordance with GDPR legislation and your requirements.
Please take into consideration that by applying to this vacancy, you agree with collecting and processing the personal data that you will freely provide. If you do not agree with the GDPR information mentioned above, we kindly ask you not to apply to this open job.
We would like to thank you in advance for understanding this matter!