PtP Supplier Enablement Specialist
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Requirements
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is part of GBS Procure to Pay team and is responsible to drive the adoption of BAT Supplier Portal, decreasing the overall number of queries received in BSC space, while also supporting the e-invoicing adoption on BAT supplier side by increasing the usage of e-invoicing tools and technologies (COUPA, EDI etc).
Geographic Scope: Global
Reports to: Global Business Support Center Manager
Reporting level: Management
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
• Good knowledge/understanding of PtP processes
• Good understanding the PtP systems SAP, COUPA, EDI
• MS Office – advanced level of knowledge and usage.
• MS PowerPoint – good level of knowledge and usage.
• MS Power BI, another analytics tool (is a plus).
• Ability to support and drive business development initiatives.
• Efficient & Effective decision making.
• Ability to work independently.
• Very good communication skills
• Very good filter for the information and issues to be escalated up and down.
• Fluent English
• Create a great business partnering relationship with BAT suppliers
Business and functional knowledge
• Good understanding of BAT organizational model.
• Good understanding of BAT business and PtP/BSC role within the business.
Displaying a proactive attitude, an end-to-end process view, the ability to identify improvement opportunities, while ensuring clear actions are taken towards result delivery represent key capabilities for this role.
Please be aware that this is a fixed-term position for 1 year!!
• Manage the supplier enablement within BAT Supplier Portal and the adherence to BAT Policies & ways of working (e.g supplier self-service, e-invoicing tools adoption etc)
• Create a strong business partnership with BAT suppliers, with clear focus on driving efficient and effective communication
• Manage and drive the BAT supplier adoption of E-invoicing tools and technologies (e.g COUPA, EDI, Gov Portal)
• Manage supplier queries related to BAT Supplier Portal, E-invoicing usage
• Ensure the best-in-class KPI delivery is enabled via Supplier Portal and E-invoicing enablement (POT, GRIR, Invoice cycle time)
• Review monthly reporting of E-invoicing KPI’s, identifying opportunities and quick wins, as well as anomalies or challenges in delivery
• Drive supplier enablement analytics, track progress and identify opportunities to reduce or eliminate non-value adding processes on BAT or supplier side
• Develop and maintain relevant training guides/ content management for BAT Supplier Portal
• Drive an efficient escalation process to support timely resolution for incidents raised linked to Supplier Portal
• Support the Global Process Improvement, ensuring BAT Supplier Portal and E-invoicing enablement is bringing the right level of simplification within the end-to-end PtP process and is supporting a touchless straight-through flow.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
• Global Top Employer with BAT people across more than 180 markets
• Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
• Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
• Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
• Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!