R&D Project Controller
Valeo Timisoara is part of the Visibility Systems and began lighting production in September 2005, growing annually, with about 1800 employees today. Production is divided into three units: Original Equipment (OEM), Aftermarket - Service Market (AFM) and Special Products (SP).
In our manufacturing plant, we produce front and rear lighting systems that work with the latest technology and use complex injection, coating, varnishing, metallization and assembly processes.
A global leader in the automotive industry and recognized as a Top Employer worldwide, Valeo offers a wealth of job opportunities that are as diverse as they are rewarding. Whether you are a new graduate, an experienced manager or looking for an internship, we invite you to apply if you wish you to start or develop your career with us.
Degree in economics;
• Min. 3 years experience in a similar position in a large company (experience in the production company will be the undisputed advantage);
• Practical knowledge of controlling, accounting, finance;
• Good knowledge of integrated management systems, ERP (SAP knowledge will be an unquestionable asset);
• Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel);
• Very good English
• Excellent organization of their own work, including the ability to set priorities;
• Ability to work under time pressure;
• Ability to think analytically, independence, accuracy.
Assist and support R&D Controller RO
• Support, understands and challenges monthly closing, ensure monthly closing files elaboration with appropriate supporting documentation
• Provides analysis of monthly results to the management (explain variance vs. budget, month N-1 on all P&L and activity analysis lines)
• Support monitoring of the financial performance (weekly reporting)
• Support budget and MTP processes (guidelines, recharges, standard templates…)
• Benchmarks and standardizes management control tools
• Achieves specific ad-hoc analysis
• Proposes solutions for the litigations between sites, product lines, product groups (transfer price, R&D recharges…)
• Achieves on-site management control reviews
• Review and pre-validate IAR (respect of appropriate work flow) with project managers
• Review and pre-validate CAA (respect of appropriate work flow) with project managers
Monitor internal R&D cost invoicing and customer tooling invoicing.
Involvement into internal audit or external audit
Support shared services centers in resolving day to day issues related to BU, with SAS support.
Collaboration with SAS team for complete accounting ledgers (receivables, payables, fixed assets, general)
Life and accident insurance
Working program hibrid
International Women's day bonus
Children's day bonus for minor children of employees
Child birth bonus
Deceased family member bonus
Free transport from Timisoara and Giarmata