Core Security Assessment Engineer
_VOIS (Vodafone Intelligent Solutions) is a strategic arm of Vodafone Group Plc, creating value and enhancing quality and efficiency across 28 countries, and operating from 6 locations: Albania, Egypt, Hungary, India, Romania, and the UK.
Over 26,000 highly skilled individuals are dedicated to being Vodafone Group’s partner of choice for talent, technology, and transformation. We deliver the best services across IT, Care, Business Intelligence Services, HR, Finance, Supply Chain, HR Operations, and many more. Established in 2006, _VOIS has evolved into a global, multi-functional organisation, a Centre of Excellence for Intelligent Solutions focused on adding value and delivering business outcomes for Vodafone.
_VOIS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate differences and we welcome and value diverse people and insights. We believe that being authentically human and inclusive powers our employees’ growth and enables them to create positive impact for themselves and society. We do not discriminate based upon age, colour, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, and national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related fields or relevant years of experience
• 3-5 years of experience conducting automated vulnerability scanning assessments to determine the overall effectiveness of the vulnerability state of components, applications
• 2-3 years of experience using automated vulnerability scanning and penetration assessment tools.
• Experience in Pen Testing, Mobile Pen Testing, Infrastructure Pen Testing, Cloud Pen Testing
• Experience within current attack methods, manual penetration testing methods, and hacking tools (Tripwire, CCS scans) as a starting point for intensive manual security tests and self-developed testing tools
• Strong knowledge of Windows system components and networks to include Active Directory concepts.
• University Degree in Telecommunications / IT or similar domains
• Good technical knowledge of telecom and IT domain
• Knowledge of Interoperability and interfacing of the information systems
• Testing the software and hardware for Voice Core System information
• Coordinate projects for Voice Core information systems by performing the Hardening checks and discuss with Operations team any possible findings
• Check the test cases created for each network element
• Create the necessary Security Assessments with support from the vendor
• WFH - Hybrid approach
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you