Security Expert Tv Operations
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
• Strong understanding in the field of information and communications technology (ICT) security.
• Understanding of international information security standards
• Comprehensive understanding of security components such as firewalls, IDS / IPS, SIEM, log management tools, IPv4, IPv6, AAA, DNS, encryption techniques and database products with a focus on security concepts
• Knowledge of performing audits
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Higher education, preferably technical (eg: Electronics and Telecommunications, Automation and Computers, Informatics etc.).
• Certifications in the area of IT security, such as CCNA, CCNP, CISM.
• Understanding of linear and non-linear TV technologies, IPTV, OTT and associated connectivity
• Establish IT security processes and anchor them within VNO TV Operations
• Develops and implements processes for preventing, detecting, identifying, analyzing and responding to information security incidents.
• Maintenance and updating of IT security processes with interfaces to other VF departments and in coordination with VF Group corporate security.
• Planning and implementation of cross-departmental security mechanisms and controls to prevent security incidents in the TV area
• Further development of security tools and systems in the field of technology (e.g. Security Incident & Event Manager)
• Ensures alignment of internal policies and procedures with Vodafone Global policies and standards.
• Definition and implementation of security awareness measures and user account management process within VNO TV Ops
• Optimization, control and ensuring compliance with Security Advice Management and Security Incident Management in VF Group
• Central interface to VNO TV Management regarding reporting and documentation in all security aspects and ensuring compliance with security KPIs
• Define security standards or derive them from higher-level guidelines and procedural instructions
• Assessment of security concepts and strategies according to VF Group security
• Implementation of security projects: Define sources of error to ensure self-control
• Initiate, plan and carry out security audits
• Identify and evaluate Security risks on central TV platforms and OpCo related Systems
• WFH - Hybrid approach
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you