Incident Management Officer with French
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Skills that make your work successful:
• French upper-intermediate (preferably B2-C1)
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
• Positive, energetic, enthusiastic attitude
• Strong attention to detail
• Skilled use of the Microsoft Office Suite, e.g. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
• Ability to apply judgement in high pressure situations with minimal external guidance
• Strong ability to comprehend written communications
• Strong communicator and a great team player
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Know the customer and understand our customer’s expectations with their reactive support experience
• Focus on critical issues to ensure customer satisfaction
• Set proper expectations with customers for support
Proactive management of reactive experience
• Acknowledge and respond to customers' requests promptly
• Anticipate risk and escalations based on customer context
• Handle high-risk escalations and gather/analyze information as needed to support the customer
• Understand the cause of the escalation, its business impact, and level of urgency from Customer and other stakeholders
• Ensure clear communication channels are established and documented with the customer and enable effective cross group collaboration
• Monitor reactive cases owned by internal support organizations
• Ensure correct case reporting and trending is in place for account team and customer, enabling conversations, planning, and delivery for ongoing customer operational health.
• Work with engineers as needed to investigate the customer issue further to understand the root cause to drive prevention
• Establish a customer obsession approach that puts the customer and the customer operational health in the center
• Understanding of reactive case lifecycle and troubleshooting methodology
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment. • Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced. • Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
• If you love vacations, joyful moments, and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.