Euro-Testing Software Solutions is a privately-owned software company specialized in Full-Service Software Testing, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Identification & Management, Application and Data Security, Static & Dynamic Code Analysis as well as, DevOps/DevSecOps, Robotic Process Automation, Implementation and Customization for Atlassian and Micro Focus (HPE) products.
- Excellent track record of delivery using languages like Golang (preferred), Java Script (preferred) or Python
- REST API integration knowledge
- Deep understanding of deploying applications in cloud native environment (preferably OpenStack or AWS / azure / serverless) through orchestration platforms VRA/VRO (mandatory) or Terraform, Kubernetes, Swarm
- Demonstrated experience with automated build pipeline, continuous integration, and continuous deployment with test automation frameworks tools such as Git, Jenkins, Travis
- University degree or higher education in Computer Science
- Fluent in English
Your day to day
Key responsibilities include developing and implementing consumable, standardized infrastructure services (resilient, high quality, highly automated and up-to-date), support and educate consumers on using the standardized infrastructure services (consumer is responsible for their own instances), implement mandatory security standards and develop an ecosystem of tools to provide self-service capabilities to the consumer.
- Acts as a Cloud Automation Senior Mater Expert for the DEVOPS team; responsible to create, manage, test and release high-performing and highly - automated vRealize Orchestrator workflows and vRealize Automation Blueprints as part of a vRealize Cloud solution following to Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- Support internal customer in leveraging the infrastructure to build Cloud Ready applications
- Drive definitions of our API catalogue and offering
- Help transition of our automation and orchestration development into a full staging / continuous delivery chain
- Define business and technical requirements and driving adoption of new workflows and Blueprints
- Collaborate with delivery teams, providing guidance and subject matter expertise for consumable, standardized infrastructure services.