Senior Structural Engineer (OHTL Area) International Projects
MISIUNEA QLT® Group România | Recrutare
Identificam, selectionam si recomandam candidati talentati prin care companiile se pot dezvolta. Oamenii fac diferenta, iar succesul unei companii este garantat doar de calitatea oamenilor integrati in companie.
Principala caracteristica care ne defineste ca profesionisti este usurinta de a identifica potentialul candidatilor si capacitatea acestora de a se integra si de a aduce plus valoare echipelor in care vor fi integrați.
"Pesimistul vede dificultăți în orice oportunitate. Optimistul găsește oportunități în orice dificultate.” (Winston Churchill)"
The company provides consultancy and civil engineering services in the field of overhead transmission lines (OHTL) and metal structures.
It assists its clients during the entire project cycle by providing master plans, feasibility studies, design services, economic and financial analyses, environmental impact assessment studies, assistance during tendering, works supervision and contract management in accordance with FIDIC and the main international banks' contracting procedures, assistance in commissioning and operation.
Company also has extensive Africa experience and is active as a consultant and engineering company, currently in service for projects and EPCs in Tanzania, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Uganda, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Burundi and many more. So, if you have experience in OHTL Area & Metal Structures Design, Pls send your resume at QLT.
We prefer candidates from Bucharest but also from other cities in Romania, willing to travel.
• Solid experience in designing metal structures, preferable in OHTL Area;
• Experience in a similar position at least 5-8 years - civil engineering, design and tendering of metal structures, OHTL area, electric transport networks;
• Graduate of Engineering, Department of Civil Construction;
• Knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD programs;
• Knowledge of EC standards is an advantage;
• Driver's license;
• Fluency in English and/or French;
• Willing to travel in the country and abroad (Africa and Asia).
• Preparation of technical offers according to specifications;
• Static calculation of metallic structures, elaboration of technical documentation;
• Elaboration of high voltage power line foundation projects (including foundations on drilled piles);
• Checking the documentation received from the Contractors;
• Preparing the addresses to the Beneficiary and the Contractor, following up the implementation of the changes;
• Participates and supervises the preparation of technical details;
• Traveling to the field to check the quality of the works, to stabilize the technical solutions;
• Preparation of economic documentation.
• Salary correlated with professional experience;
• Medical insurance, meal vouchers;
• Per diem payments and accommodation when traveling;
• Stable employment contract, indefinite period.