Working Student for Software Testing, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
You are studying Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable.
- A good level of English;
- Basics of software testing concepts;
- Good basics of any of the object oriented programming (Python or Java);
- Problem solving and Critical thinking skills;
- Understanding of the latest trends, standards, and developments.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
You will be involved in implementing the QA process throughout the development life cycle of the software development team with a particular responsibility in Creating Automated Test solutions for the developed software.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Are you currently studying for your bachelors or masters and want to gain experience from working at the largest automotive supplier? Then we are waiting for you:
- You will be involved into the design, development, and testing of programs that run automated tests of hardware and software throughout the development cycle;
- You will learn the software testing concepts and various tools and methodologies involved into the process;
- You will collaborate with a global team of Software Developers and Stakeholders;
- You will use and work with state-of-the-art testing frameworks
- You will use Python scripting. DevOps etc.;
- You will grow every day by learning from our experienced colleagues, who will support you at each step of the way.