International Road Freight Forwarder
• Solid knowledge of international road transport applicable legislation, dedicated market, and related segments.
• Experience in handling INCOTERMS delivery conditions, CRM, TIR, Green card, transit guarantees.
• Previous experience of minimum 3 years in transits and transports especially in RU, UA, BA, AL, RS, as well as in other European countries.
• Ability to clearly identify the customers’ current and future needs and present optimal solutions.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in written.
• Strong problem-solving, decision-making, negotiation and closing skills.
• Responsibility, resilience, persuasion, focus on team cooperation and respect.
• Fluent level of English, both verbally and written; Russian would be a definite plus.
• Negotiate quotes with sub-contractors and submit offers to clients.
• Plan the most appropriate route for freight depending on the nature of the goods, cost, transit time and security.
• Identify best transport solutions for each client.
• Follow-up on transport orders and all related transport activity.
• Provide internal communication and support to ensure the successful delivery of results for each transport.
• Identify business opportunities, establish contacts, and build long-term relationships both with clients and carriers.