Scrum Master for Autosar Products
Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
Scrum Masters/Agile Masters are servant leaders and coaches for an Agile Team. They help educate the team in Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Kanban, and SAFe, ensuring that the agreed Agile process is being followed. They also help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement. Coaching/supporting 3 directions: development team, PO, the organization.
- In your role you are a member of a team, which is consisting of developers, testers, and other roles needed to achieve the team's goals.
- You collaborate with other Scrum Masters, the Product Owner and the Release Train Engineer during development to optimize the overall cross-team setup and work on impediments.
- You are the facilitator of our way of working as a servant leader and value enabler as part of agile teams.
- You are creating the environment for our employees to excel, give your team purpose and support them in adapting to an ever-changing landscape. You ensure that we bring the right people with the right mindset on board.
- You ensure Training, Guidance, Knowledge Transfer
- Drive the team to continuously improving itself. Challenge the team actively to increase their efficiency, performance and quality
- The scrum master is responsible for making progress transparent, enable the team to build in quality and work with the team on a stable velocity.
- You have good knowledge in agile methods and a lean agile mindset to implement the agile principles
- You are familiar with SAFe methodology
- You have a good process understanding of the related domain
- You have a good knowledge of the used tools
- You know how to manage risks
- You have conflict and problem resolution skills
- You enjoy coaching people and have mediation skills
- You are good at building networks
- You have a high persistence
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;