ASPICE Coach in Product Development
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 7,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of around EUR 1 billion in the financial year 2021. OVERVIEW: The ASPICE Coach in Product Development is part of the ASPICE community @ Huf and supports the understanding and implementation of the ASPICe requirements directly in projects.
- As an expert for development processes, you coach the development organisation with regard to Automotive SPICE and other requirements from the business unit context.
- You will gradually introduce the processes and methods developed by the Engineering Lifecycle Management team in pilot projects to the broader public and anchor them in the organisation.
- You support the project teams in learning the new aspects for their daily work.
- Provides input for Engineering Lifecycle Management team for process definitions.
- Be part of the ASPICE community @ Huf.
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Engineering, Informatics, etc.)
- Working experience in a comparable position
- Applied experience in implementation of ASPICE processes within systems & software engineering.
- Knowledge of engineering life cycle management and automotive process standards like ASPICE, CMMI or ISO 26262
- Training as an assessor and participation in assessments in the field of ASPICE are desirable
- Team player, strong communicator, motivated and assertive
- Strong English and native language communication skills
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas).