Project Quality Engineer
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 7,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of around EUR 1 billion in the financial year 2021.
OVERVIEW: This position will ensure compliance with our customer(s), industry and company requirements for product and process quality.
- Manage all quality aspects of complex and diverse problems occurred in the project starting acquisition phase until series production
- Guide and coach project team in automotive and internal processes
- Monitor and measure process compliance and effectiveness inside the project
- Assure product compliance within process main milestones (including Customer + Supplier)
- Coordinate and participate in the readiness assessment of main milestones
- Monitor the status of launch effectiveness and project quality targets to assist in the evaluation of project management performance
- Experienced resource for AIAG Core Tools (FMEA, PPAP, MSA, APQP, SPC) and supports continuous improvement of quality systems and team members of quality.
- PPAP documentation and submission on customer portal
- At least 5 years PQE or PM or combined within automotive industry or in a company which has been certified to ISO / IATF
- Good decision taker specially under tight due dates
- Team player with an open mind attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English, (German it’s a plus) and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward a.s.o)
- Health and wellbeing (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers a.s.o)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas)