• 1 to 2+ years’ overall accounting experience;
• E&C or similar industry with understanding of projects, contracts and/or service industry is preferred
• BPO / Shared Services experience (nice to have)
• Prior experience in Oracle is highly advantageous, and strong in Excel, Word, Outlook and Teams is highly advantageous
• Good knowledge of English language (comprehension, writing and speaking), any other language is an advantage .
• The Project Accountant is responsible for completing tasks and roles required either as an Assigned PA or member of the PA Pool staff.
• To provide the support to properly maintain projects and properly recognize revenues.
• The PA have the overall technical, interpersonal competency, and communication capabilities, to provide the tasks required.
• The role will have significant interface with local and onshore staff in the execution of this role.
• Exercises experience and sound judgement in assessing complex project needs when required
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or other associated degree. Relevant work in lieu of degree considered
• Education / Degree - Finance, Accounting, Financial Management, Internal Audit