Customer Support Specialist with Spanish/Portuguese
- English B2+
- Spanish/Portuguese B2+
- Being able to actively listen when a customer is talking about their issues and preemptively responding to problems before they even are brought up.
- Understanding the motivations of a customer so that you are able to be persuasive when needed to in order to coach the customer in the right direction.
- Taking ownership of a situation or issue, even when it is not expected of you.
Working well under pressure.
- Managing time effectively.
What is your mission?
You will be the first contact with the customer and reach out with solutions to different issues that they will be facing. From supporting them in creating their account to investigating on what went wrong during a trade they made, you are their guide and assist with any problems that arise.
All the communication will be done via Chat, and you need to ensure you are offering an excellent support experience to customers.
As this is a new and fresh team, you will be able to provide constructive feedback on tools, resources, procedures and guidelines to enhance workflow and the customer experience.
Join our growing family for a long-term career. Work with the world's most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people.
Top Reasons to work with us:
• Strong learning and development plans for your career growth and a positive culture for you
• Be trained to achieve your mission and learn about crypto and its wonders – you will join an intensive and practical paid training that will ensure all the information and skills are at your disposal
• Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
• Remote or hybrid work option – from the comfort of your own home or in a premium and Instagramable workspace, right next to Pipera subway station
• If you decide to come to the office, we can enjoy a variety of coffee and tea
• Have a shift-based schedule that will enable you to enjoy your personal activities and grow your income – night/weekends/holidays hours are compensated extra
• We value social life, so we conduct engaging activities and recognition programs
• Work on a MacBook Pro and enhance your knowledge of Apple devices
• Join a global company with 26 years of experience and over 340 Industry Awards