Business Development Coordinator, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You are good communicator with the ability to interact with different interfaces, on different levels / entities
- You bring positive attitude
- University degree in Engineering or Economics
Experience and Skills:
- Experience with electronics manufacturing with focus on line/product planning
- Investments budget planning and tracking detailed knowledge
- Ability to coordinate investment activities including regular reporting and follow up of related KPIs
- Ability to provide specific trainings and to offer support on ordering process or investments related topics
- Structured and analytic approach with high focus on details
- General knowledge of project management
- General knowledge of problem solving
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Ability to deal with conflicts
- Capable to work independently
- SAP experience in P72 system with focus on specific transactions for investments processes
- Excel and Power point Knowledge
- Fluent in English
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Medeea-Maria.Comsea@ro.bosch.com or via phone 0739 883 295
and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
- Preparation of budget overview/investment plan on plant level and perform required adjustments to this plan.
- Consolidate the investments data from all stakeholders, perform correctness checks in specific files and provide required feedbacks for any necessary change needed.
- Regular follow up on the planning, status reporting towards plant management and AE/MFC or any other stakeholder
- Responsible to check required documents for investments approval
- Responsible for redefining cost structures, approving them according to the process, but also for restructuring or reallocation situations
- Provide training for investment processes and support on request
- -Defined KPIs (Key performance indicators) are followed up on a regular base, improvement actions defined in case is needed
- Prepare any kind of requested report from management related to investments on plant level
- Main contact with central department