Customer Success Representative, Emerging with Italian (2 years maternity cover)
The Customer Success Representative is responsible for handling renewal sales, monitoring the funnel of expiring existing renewal agreements and actively pursuing customers and channel partners to ensure the renewal of support contracts.
Monitors the funnel of expiring agreements, contacts customers up to 6 months in advance of expiration and provides a proposal/quote to the customer/partners for the continuation of their support and products.
Monitors proposals/quotes outstanding to customers to ensure that the renewal is closed.
Interacts and collaborates externally with partners and end users and internally with the Veeam sales team.
Handles customer inquiries by explaining the provisions and benefits of the proposed plans; up-sells and upgrades products.
Actively pursues the list of lapsed customers, end users and channel partners to sell reinstated products.
Tracks proposals/quotes outstanding, orders received, the rate of renewals, and the current forecast for reporting to management.
Generates quotes and assures that contracts contain appropriate terms and conditions for maintenance renewals selected by the customer.
Assists in negotiation of contracts or maintenance agreements.
Meet professional objectives and KPI's such as Quota/Target attainment, no of calls, no of accounts handled per day other specific activities;
Participate in team meetings and take responsibility for renewals improvement initiatives and other assigned action items;
The obligation to report and register on time, complete and correct data required on applications and tools / applications specific internal systems;
Any other service tasks and responsibilities assigned by the department manage;
Performs other duties as assigned;
- Bachelor's Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Advanced level of Italian and English
- Previous experience - Sales background and previous experience is a plus
- Superb customer service skills are required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines and quotas
- Ability to work in a semi-autonomous and fast-paced environment
- High-energy, motivated self-starter prepared to handle high number of email communications and out-bound telephone calls
- Experience compiling, querying, analyzing and reporting data
- Proficiency with SalesForce.com is desirable
- Basic knowledge of virtualization industry and the ability to relay information to the partner community