Team Leader Cross Functions, Engineering Center Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have a University degree in Automotive Engineering, Control Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, Telecommunications or a similar engineering field of study.
- You have a good knowledge about automotive Systems and SW Architecture, and Software Development principles (V-model, Agile, configuration management, requirements management, etc.).
- You have strong know-how of vehicle communication protocols (CAN, LIN, ETH etc.)
- You have experience with automotive OSs (Real Time, Embedded Linux)
- You are familiar with mobile technologies (GSM, Wi-Fi, GNSS)
- You have experience with state-of-the-art test environments (SIL, MIL, HIL, Virtualization, etc.) for software and systems used in the automotive industry.
- You are good at handling vehicle control devices, software programming skills (e.g. Vector tools, MATLAB, Simulink, Python, C/C++ etc.);
- You have experience with software integration and test methodologies and tools (e.g. Jenkins, ECU Test etc.);
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in leading teams or projects with solid understanding of embedded systems software and hardware
We would also appreciate if:
- You have experience with developing automated driving systems.
- You have Computer vision, image processing, machine learning or deep learning experience.
- You have experience with software design on embedded systems.
- You are willing to travel
- You have knowledge on automotive SPICE and ISO26262.
You would be a perfect match for our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You take ownership of projects and tasks
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory.
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
We are a strong team of professionals with activities involving video, radar, GNSS and lidar perception using machine learning and computer vision algorithms, core technologies for assisted and automated driving. All of these are oriented towards the most recent mobile platforms to undergo the next big leap in automation, rail and tram transportation. We provide semantics to data using latest machine learning algorithms and knowledge graphs and we fuse it in high performance computers to derive complete solutions from environment perception to cloud based services.
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will lead an multidisciplinary engineering team and develop customer specific Rail Solutions, while being responsible for:
- personnel recruitment according to projects and competence needs
- coordinating and planning work assignments
- active participation in project discussions to clarify customer requirements
- System and Software architecture design, System and SW requirements analysis, effort estimation, module design, implementation, unit reference test and debugging
- creating, organizing, maintaining and improving the department's software development and testing processes
- competence management and the development plan for associate knowledge
- ensuring compliance with software development and testing processes and preset quality standards