IBM Internship - Human Resources Deployment Specialist
|Employer:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Requirements
- English fluency
- perform administrative data entry responsibilities, raise processes issues and suggest potential improvements, analysis;
- communicate progress on tasks and engage with stakeholders in the event of any queries
- excellent communication skills
- organized and alert
- able and inclined to analyze measurements/metrics data in order to provide quantitative insights into the effectiveness/quality/productivity/ of a certain area of the work performed.
- able and inclined to collaborate across matrix organizations in order to bring resources together to address significant issues, e.g., partner with legal, procurement, and finance as required.
- able to create win/win situations through flexibility and making trade-offs.
- able to articulate competing points of view, conflicts of interest and competing alternatives.
- experienced in conflict resolution
- inclined to review and include lessons learned and best practices into the definition of future staffing solutions.
-Defines and documents the staffing solution/fulfillment plan for each position including expected source of the candidate and estimated start date.
-Defines and manages together with project management and practice leadership backfill/replacement requirements for existing practitioners.
-Prioritizes, proposes and confirms candidates
-Creates creative staffing solutions including rotations of internal resources and training and shadow programs.
-Works with projects and supply channels to make sure positions are properly tagged, filled, and closed, including maintenance of staffing plans, assignments, and project on-boarding / off-boarding.
-Applies IBM WW staffing policy and process to enable the successful delivery of a client's solutions.
-eye for detail, proactive, strong team player, basic excel skills, good communication skills.