EMEA Recruiting Coordinator - Iasi, Romania
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GoDaddy active
View all jobs EMEA Recruiting Coordinator - Iasi, Romania active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.Requirements
Your experience should include...
• Bachelor’s Degree in Legal/Economics/Human Resources or any related field
• 1+ years of experience in people operations
• Microsoft Suite knowledge
• Data mining and reporting abilities
• Excellent customer service skills
• English and Romanian proficiency
• Recruiting or HR administrative experience
• The ability to think creatively and possess an agile approach
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
You might also have...
• Experience working within an applicant tracking system (Workday Recruit)
• Knowledge of other professional languages
This is an in-office position. You’ll eventually be expected to work full-time in an office location, and therefore must live within commuting distance from your assigned office. If your designated office has re-opened to employees, you will work from this office beginning on your first day. If your designated office is not yet re-opened, you’ll work remotely until leadership transitions the team back to in-office work. Your hiring manager will communicate whether your designated office is open to employees before your first day.
What you'll get to do...
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you are the pulse of the entire recruitment process. You are responsible for strengthening the GoDaddy Brand by being the face of the company in the eyes of the candidate. You build solid relationships with our candidates, as well as with our business partners and hiring managers. From coordinating the interview process, to a new hire’s first day of work, you will sync with all recruiting and operational functions to pave a flawless experience for each new hire.
• Coordinate multiple areas of the recruiting process including offer letters, contracts, new hires reports
• Handle the On-boarding New Hire communication
• Possibly interact with candidates via phone or email
• Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to build an efficient recruitment process
• Ability to execute efficiently in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment, easily adapting when processes and workflows go off course
• Investigate, assess, and problem tackle candidate and new hire issues as they arise
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID: R017198