Group leader in Controlling, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Self driven in taking a broader look and tackle topics beyond the area of responsibility
- Analytical approach, ability to structure facts, data and extract conclusions and recommendations for strategic decisions
- Problem solving approach
- Focus to train and grow competency within the team
- Drive the continuous improvement process and mindset
- Committed into reaching financial targets and deadlines
- Reliable and responsible, team oriented, accurate, able to work under time pressure, motivated, objective and result driven
- Willing to take ownership and responsibility for all assigned department topics
- Solid experience in leadership working group of at least 5 associates
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Controlling
- Very good IT knowledge in MS office necessary
- Knowledge in SAP (or other ERP Systems), Power BI, SQL, Tableau preferred
- Studies in Business Administration
- English fluently (written and spoken), German is a plus
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on email@example.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
- Responsible for Target Business Plan Coordination, including budgets, resources, measures and reports
- Responsible for Current Forecast Process Coordination Quarterly and Monthly Based Reports including budgets, resources, measures and reports
- Responsible for Entity internal steering of budgets, costs and resources (headcount, fixed and current assets)
- Ensuring accurate internal and external reports to authorities, Bosch Central, Customer divisions and other stake holders
- Ensuring profitability targets delivery with enforcing cost improvement measures & ideas
- Advisory function for Plant Management and Management of the entity
- Cost estimations for ensuring a profitable and stable future business
- Business partnership for topics related to result delivery, headcount & investment decisions, budget financial decision
- Ensure implementation of the right IT tools within controlling area
- Development of monitoring processes & tools of all commercial KPI and contributing actively to the technical ones (eg failure costs, total coverage time, utilization of the lines, productivity follow up etc.)
- Team coordination and development