Product Owner for HPC project
About us For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role.
Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3500 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- You are a member of an Agile Team
- You define Stories and Prioritize the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities
- You define and maintain the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team
- You report progress and quality deviations to the product manager
- You are responsible for meeting the customer expectations with respect to quality
- You are responsible, that the team is doing the right things and that the team understands how to do it, by translating the customer's expectations to the team and breaking these down
- You manage a software team that develops and integrate the automotive software platform Adaptive AUTOSAR
- You manage projects based on our company processes and standards
- You report to customers and management
- You proactively assess risks and react with appropriate countermeasures
- You lead and motivate teams based on excellent soft skills and our company values
- You have an academic degree in Computer Science, Electronics or similar
- You have experience in embedded software development and embedded software architectures
- You have experience in leading software projects and related state of the art methods for project management
- You have experience with software development processes and development standards for embedded real-time software
- You have experience in analyzing customer requirements and proposal creation
- Experience with automotive platforms (AUTOSAR) is a plus
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.