Inside Sales Coordinator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Inside Sales Coordinator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Min. 2 years in leadership positions;
- Min. 4 years of experience on a Sales roles (including B2B);
- Experience in sales B2B (e.g. digital journey from a management position);
- Professional experience in Sales, in financial services, digital services, consulting firms
- Proven experience in managing sales effectiveness through CRM tool, sales analysis, KPIs measurement, and feedback for call to action and Inside Sales approach
- Office 365
- Local Employee Benefits Legislation
- Local product specifics (technical, legal, social aspects)
- LinkedIn (and similar networking/ social tools).
- English - Advanced
- Meets individual objectives by developing sales to existing customers (cross-sell & up-sell), and uses the appropriate metrics to pilot the performance the Inside Sales team;
- Ensure the necessary number of qualified calls and video meetings based on the commercial objectives;
- Gives recommendation to the team on the existing cross-selling options based on an extensive sales techniques knowledge; of company products and a good understanding of the client's business and organizational context.
- Builds and maintains long-lasting relationship with clients; by meeting the retention rate and ensures profitability growth;
- Ensure the expansion and maintenance of clients portfolio, identifying the market opportunities and movements of competitors;
- Develops and maintains a good knowledge of products and services, trends in the field and competition;
- Expands his/her web of influence at the client;
- Ensures the proper use of support processes and tools and to ensure that information about existing and potential customers is registered, maintained and present reports to sales managements Meets individual objectives by gaining new customers and developing sales to existing customers;
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while
comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary; conducts
regular team meetings and ono-on-one coaching with team members to build motivation and selling
skills and follow-un on teams activity and results;
- Recruit and develop the appropriate set of competencies within the sales team, as well as to ensure
replacement for the transition period of new hires.
- Identify and implement development actions based on individual development needs.