Automation PLC Engineer
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
• Higher Education in Mechanical Engineering/ Production/ Industrial Engineering or comparable training;
• At least 3 years of experience in the area of PLC programming;
• Microsoft Office skills;
• Knowledge of English/ German language may be an advantage;
• Ability to work in a team, good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Prepared to take business trips including sojourns abroad (no long-term stays abroad)
• Assures the optimization of the equipment and production systems with an accent on PLC programming;
• Collaboration for the development and optimization of the troubleshooting concepts and processes for the complex equipment/system;
• In charge of the assembling, commissioning, relocation, and optimization of the production equipment in the production units based on the client specification, legal requirements, and standards;
• In charge of the documentation or changes and optimizations of the parameters for the equipment commands and programs. Rewrite or adapt the datasheet.
• In charge of the analysis and resolve the problems/ malfunctions of the complex equipment and prepares and updates the maintenance plans;
• In charge of the capacity analysis of the machine and assurance of the capability of the machines and responsible for the identification of the weak points and improvement potential of the assigned technologies concerning the production plans and also in charge of the introduction of suitable measures for resolving the threats.